Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Day of Remembrance


I will never forget where I was on September 11, 2001.  While attending CSU Stanislaus, I had a morning off from work before class was to begin.  I turned on the television and the South Tower had just been hit.  I couldn't keep my eyes off of what was happening, I was just so stunned.  I remember thinking about going to class, but then the North Tower was hit and I decided that I wouldn't go, and figured the majority of the college that knew about it wouldn't be attending class either.  (I was right, most of the classes were cancelled that day). 

Today, take a few minutes to remember all the wonderful people who lost their lives that day, either fighting to save those who were trapped, or the innocent people on the four airplanes, remember their families, and be grateful for all of the soliders in this country who have fought for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...