Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Weekly Getaway


Finally, after waiting on pins and needles since the end of May to find out what happens next, my favorite TV show premieres tonight: 
NCIS! 

I'm one of those people who loves to simply forget about life by getting caught up in my favorite shows.  I've seen every episode, I watch every USA marathon.  I LOVE this show.  I love every character.  It's well written, the characters are funny, and have wonderful storylines.  I've even included NCIS quotes at the bottom of my blog!

Here's to Tuesday, the best thing about Tuesday!!!


Did I mention that I love this show?!!!?








2 comments:

  1. this is my favorite too!!!!! i'm slowly getting them on Dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vow that before I die, I will have every season, but for now I will be happy with my USA marathons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...