Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day Eighteen: Whatever Tickles My Fancy

Brandon

My "love bug", "buddy", "Honey Bunches of Oats", "bubba".  Whatever nickname I use, he's my precious baby boy.    

Brandon's birthday:  March 27, 2007

6 weeks old, the day of his blessing


Look at those chubby cheeks!


Oooo, I LOVE that smile!


almost one year old

Easter 2009:  hunting in the house...it was raining outside

Brandon loves his grapes

He took a nose dive at school and scratched his face up pretty badly.  Apparently he was a trooper though, and just got right back up and started playing again!

He's my little helper.  He loves to help mow the lawns, uses the dust buster to vacuum up when I sweep, and always wants to vacuum.  Let's hope he continues to enjoy these things!!

Yes, he's wearing grandma's headband while making a spaghetti mess!


Brandon LOVES to perform for people.  He's always singing and dancing.  When people come over, he becomes a "ham" and wants all the attention in the room.  The following video is from his daycare's Christmas Concert last year.  Brandon is front and center, wiggling around in the grey reindeer shirt.  The boy who keeps trying to start the songs!  He knows how to work a room, don't you think?!?

video


July, 2010

September, 2010


I'm so proud of my little boy.  He's so smart.  I'm a Kindergarten Aide and this 3 1/2 year old knows more about the letters of the alphabet, numbers, and colors than most of the kids in the 2 classes I aide in!!! 

I can't believe that he'll be four in March.  Watching him learn and grow each day is such a priviledge.  And where I'm not perfect, I do my best each day to be the best mom I can be for this sweet, sweet spirit.

MY BABY Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...