Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Fifteen: My Favorite Restaurant

Day 15, the half way mark!

Since I'm not rich, and money doesn't grow on trees, (how cool would that be!) I rarely get to eat at my favorite restuarant. 

Well, turns out this week I'm lucky.  With my birthday coming up, this is one of the maybe two times a year I get to go and indulge in the wonderful food that is found at this glorious place.



The amazing snow crab



The endless shrimp


All you can eat garlic bisquits that are so good it's almost worth going to this restaurant for these alone!



My favorite restaurant is:





Lobsters, you will live to see another day since I can't stand the way you taste, but endless shrimp and snow crab, I'm coming for you!!!


,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...