Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Thirty: Whatever Tickles My Fancy

Ernie Haase and Signature Sound is a group of men who sing Southern Gospel music.  My mom found them one day while flipping channels on the TV and the rest is history.  She hooked me, my sister, and Brandon who LOVES to watch and sing with them!

The video below is of the first song by Signature Sound that mom played for me.  It's titled, Until We Fly Away.  The lyrics to this song melt my heart and it is my favorite of theirs to this point.  I've been lucky enough to see them perform in concert three times, and they've done this song each time.  It's incredible.

This group, along with Gaither Vocal Band (another Southern Gospel group) often make changes to the members of the group.  In this video you'll see:

Doug Anderson, Ryan Seaton, Ernie Haase, and Tim Duncan


video

Since that performance, Ryan Seaton has left the group, pursuing a solo career.  He was replaced by Devin McGlamery; the young blonde on the left


For more information about them, click here

Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, and Gaither Vocal Band will be making appearances on YouTube Friday in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...