Friday, November 5, 2010

Day Twenty-Eight: Songs You Listen To

Today's post wants to know what songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, and mad.  If I listed every song that I listened to when I felt these emotions, this post would be VERY long.  So I'll just pick one song from each category.

When I'm frustrated, upset, or angry about something that has happened in life, I love listening to the song "Stand" by The Rascal Flatts.  The lyrics help me remember that life isn't always going to be easy, but "when push comes to shove you taste what you're made of".


When I'm sad, and need to be uplifted, I enjoy listening to the song "A New Day Has Come" by Celine Dion.  There are two versions of this song:  one is fast, the other is slow.  I love the slow version.  The lyrics remind me that after the crying and hurt has faded away, a new day will come.


And when I'm happy, there are so many songs I listen to that picking one is almost impossible!  So, I've chosen a song that simply makes me smile each time I hear it.  "19 Somethin'" by Mark Wills.  Any song that starts with the line, "I saw Star Wars at least 8 times" is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...