Monday, November 1, 2010

Day Twenty-Four: Whatever Tickles My Fancy

Okay, so I found this really strange YouTube video.  Apparently every year Disneyworld has a weekend where they celebrate Star Wars.  They have some weird character parade, and this contest called Dancing With The Star Wars Stars.  I can't decide if I think it's funny or the dumbest thing I've ever seen, degrading Star Wars and how awesome it truly is!  Either way, at least watch it until 3 minutes in.  That's when the best part of this video takes place...if there is a "best" part!!!

video

So, what did you think?  The ending was definitely the best part!  And I agree, it is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but because I love Star Wars, I laughed anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha ok yes... dumbest thing, but for some reason entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...