Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day Twenty-Six: A Habit That You Wish You Didn't Have



For as long as I can remember, I've been a nail biter...fingernail, NOT toenail!!  Over the years I've tried many times to try and rid myself of this habit.  I've only found one thing that keeps me from biting my nails:



If my nails are painted, I don't bite them.  However, since I am poor and can't afford WONDERFUL manicures, I have to do it the old fashioned, cheap way:


I paint them myself.  That's half the reason I still have this horrible habit.  Usually I'm really good about keeping my nails painted and filed, but this past summer I've let them go and gone on a nail biting frenzy! 






Isn't this the cutest picture?  It makes nail biting look adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...