Saturday, December 11, 2010

Why YouTube, Why??



Last night I found an amazing video about Luke Skywalker to share with you on a future Star Wars Saturday.  I was so excited that I wanted to go pop popcorn and pull up a chair while I began watching it.  That's how awesome it started!

About 1 minute into the AWESOME video, I thought I heard a word that you only hear from the mouths of sailors.  Not quite sure, I continued watching it and when it happened again I knew I heard it; the creator of the video used a song that dropped the "f" bomb.   I searched the song lyrics out on Google to make sure I was right:  unfortuntately, I was.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!  There is NO REASON to use horrible songs to "enhance" your video; it doesn't work.  I wish I had the ability and know-how to take the song out and put another one in it's place!

I'm also completely bummed because I want to share the video and just tell you to mute the sound, but then it gives the creator more views of his inappropriate video, and allows him to think that people are okay with music that has foul language in it! 

I guess I'll have to learn how to create a YouTube video that is even more awesome than his, and uses the INCREDIBLE music that John Williams wrote for Star Wars! 

Wonder if there's a tutorial on that?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...