Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brandon's Famous Friends

So, last week my mom sent an email to Ernie Haase and Signature Sound telling them all about how cute Brandon is and how much he loves them.  If you missed my post on it, click here.

Well, Ernie's assistant kept her word because today Brandon received his first "real" piece of mail.  It was even addressed to him.


Inside was this coloring book, something the group had made a few years ago.  But on top was the coolest gift.


Brandon received a picture autographed by all four members of the group!  Even more awesome was the fact that it says, "For Brandon!" in Ernie's handwriting.


Brandon is SO excited about this; and let's face it...I think it's pretty cool too.  I can't wait to get a picture frame and put it up in his room.  I love wonderful people.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...