Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

Photobucket


10 Things That Make You Feel Old


New Kids On The Block are in their 40's and have children



The 3rd graders in the class I'm subbing for were born in 2002!


The kids today think that Star Wars is all about Anakin Skywalker, Jar Jar Binks, and the horrible pod races! 





When I think that people are older than they really are; it makes me wonder, am I beginning to look old too?



September 11th was almost 10 years ago



I graduated high school 15 years ago this June



My husband is only turning 30 this year!  Being older than your spouse sucks!!


I was lucky enough to inherit the "go grey early" gene.  If I didn't color my hair, it would be a scary sight!  And how unfair is it that grey hair on a man is "distinguished", but on a woman it means she's old?!?


Well, I could only think of 8, sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...