Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who Sings It Better?

Photobucket


What Hurts The Most is a song I first heard back in 2008 when Danny Gokey was on American Idol.  His wife had recently passed away and this song was dedicated to her.  I remember crying my eyes out!  And then I searched for who released the song as a single.

Today I have three versions of this song for you.  First up, the version by Rascal Flatts.



Next, a version by Mark Wills.  I couldn't find the original video, so clips from the character Danny Messer from the show CSI:  NY will have to keep you entertained!


Now, here's what I didn't know until I wrote this post.  Mark Wills covered this song first!  That came as quite a surprise to me.  Between Rascal Flatts and Mark, I enjoy Rascal Flatts version more, but just barely!!

Finally, some singer I've never heard of, Cascada, decided to take a song that had been done beautifully twice (which is a rare thing to happen) and make us all wish we'd never hear it again!


So, which version do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...