Saturday, April 30, 2011

April In Pictures

Well, the month started off with snow, and continued with the end of another long term sub job.  The Easter Bunny arrived, bringing candy (and other things) to play with.  Someone was bit by a girl at school, and the month ended the way it began....WITH SNOW!

Is it Spring yet?

Here is April in pictures:





Flowers from the teacher I subbed for, along with two pictures of her wonderful class!






Brandon is still working on remembering how to smile correctly...but he sure is cute!




Ooo, look what the Easter Bunny brought!



The Easter Bunny didn't think the blue bunny would be such a hit, but it's become Brandon's new best friend.  He took it to school one day, sleeps with it, and always wants it to go everywhere with him.

The next few pictures are specifically for Grandma, but I hope everyone else enjoys them too!









Easter afternoon with his cousins


And now for the bite:  Thursday after school I discovered that Brandon has been bit by another student...a girl.  I was concerned at first because it was getting very black and blue.  At bedtime I was sure that the next day it would look horrible.



Luckily, I was wrong.  The next morning you couldn't even tell he'd been bit.

The month ended with more snow on the ground than it started with!  This is what we woke up to this morning!




It's beautiful, but I'm ready for a climate change!

Here's to a happy May.  Is it just me, or is this year flying by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...