Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Great Website

Weight Loss Challenge



I spent the afternoon with a friend from high school that I haven't seen in maybe 15 years!  She saw the Weight Loss Challenge on my blog and contacted me a few days ago.

While walking through the Gateway in Salt Lake City, (had to get my exercise in somehow today!) she told me about a website that I've seen before, but had COMPLETELY forgotten about:  Livestrong.com

This website will calculate what your calorie intake should be each day, depending on your age, height, and how much you want to loose.  You can track those calories by adding the food you eat each day to the calorie tracker, and how many calories you burn doing things as simple as folding laundry or vacuuming your house!  I've always wanted to be able to track the calories I burn while exercising.  This does that for me.

You can also keep track of your measurements with a very simple chart.  It also tells you the correct way to take your measurements.

There are 1,000s of recipes, and the list goes on and on.

You simply have to register to use the website, but the majority of it is completely free.

Again, the website is Livestrong.com

Thanks again B for telling me about this great website!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...