Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick, Get That Dove Outta Here!!

Weight Loss Challenge

Today I did my food shopping, spending more time (and money...sorry honey!) in a grocery store than I think I've EVER spent.  The exciting part is that I am so anxious to try some of the food I bought, and simply eat the stuff I know I like!

My weekly menu is posted, my healthy food is on one side of the refridgerator and my snacks are at eye level in the pantry.  Tonight I will take my measurements for future comparisons (I'll share them later, if I am as successful as I'm hoping!), and eat the remainder of the Dove chocolate in the house.  Because, let's face it:  Dove chocolate is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!

Tomorrow I will weigh myself and begin with a healthy breakfast and exercise.  Water, water, water, all day long, with a healthy snack every three hours.  A food journal and calorie counting will help me stay on track, and of course I'll be blogging about my progress....whether good or bad!

I am ready, I WILL do this!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...