Friday, June 17, 2011

YouTube Friday.....Take 2

Photobucket


For the longest time I've wondered how people make videos on YouTube.  So this week I decided to figure out how to do it.

I found a free video software program that had potential until I tried to upload music from itunes.  Because the software sucks, it can't read the music from my computer, and can't add the music.  That wasn't going to work for me, so I was off to find something else.

Then I found another free software program that would upload my music, but there was no way to save what I was working on, and the preview option wasn't working.  So, unless I was ready to spend hours in front of the computer, hoping that it wouldn't freeze in the process, and not be able to watch the video I'd made, this wasn't going to work either.  I was off to find another.

Then I landed on some software that looked like it was going to work.  It's free during it's 30 day trial, but it is wonderful!  I can add the music, preview what I'm doing, it's great.

I uploaded this to YouTube and Facebook yesterday, but here it is for all my blogger fans.  My first video, about my son, Brandon.  Hope you enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...