Friday, July 1, 2011

...And I Know Him!



While I was at BYU-Idaho, one of my greatest friends was a guy named Levi.  I've spoken of him before during a Musicals Monday entry.  Click here to read it.  The picture above reminds me of Levi; you'll know why in a minute.

Anyway, what you don't know about Levi is that he is an AMAZING photographer!  Working a normal, everyday job, always wanting to live his dream, he quit his job in December and became a full time photographer.  Living in Logan, Utah with his wife, he has created a booming business taking phenomenal pictures, and teaching others how to do the same. 

Levi just took third place at the Summerfest Photo Contest in Logan, UT for his picture that you can see here.  I have NO IDEA what all the photography lingo means, but it's an awesome picture!

Levi takes pictures of everything:  from newborn babies, to older adults, landscapes to motorcycle races, flowers to families.

Check out Levi's website

(If you visited the website you now understand why the picture at the beginning of my post reminds me of Levi......THE HAT!)

I wish that I could post some of Levi's work, but since he's copyrighted, I'm going to direct you to some of my favorite pictures in his massive collection.

Engagement Pictures
The blue color in this background gives me the chills!

The Band That Plays Funk
Looking at these pictures, I couldn't believe how great they were....and then I saw the picture of the female singer and thought I was looking at a magazine advertisement!  Such a beautiful picture.

Flower Friday
How does he DO this?

Night Time
What gets me about these pictures are that I KNOW the person who took them!  These are incredible!

Anyway, now that I've gone on and on about how awesome Levi is, I'll ask the question:

Are you looking for an amazing, talented photographer who is not only completely professional but SO MUCH FUN to be around?  If so, contact him to set up an appointment.  You won't regret it.  Be sure to tell him that I referred you! 

Yep, that's Levi!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...