Saturday, July 30, 2011

Star Wars Saturday


While promoting his new movie Cowboys and Aliens, which I can't wait to see, Harrison Ford visited the Jimmy Kimmel show.  Apparently he and Chewbacca have some unresolved issues.  I thought this was funny, and a little disturbing at the same time!  Harrison Ford does a great job of making me actually believe he's mad at Chewbacca!

Oh, and for any other Star Wars geeks out there:  this confrontation couldn't actually happen because in the expanded universe novels, Chewbacca was killed off!  I still can't believe how many characters the authors have axed!  Anyway....




And since I'm so excited about Cowboys and Aliens, here's a movie trailer.  Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig in the same movie, come on, I am in heaven!  It looks like it will be a very different movie, which is why it looks like it will be AWESOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...