Friday, July 29, 2011

Week Eight

Weight Loss Challenge


Hello, once again.  I can't believe I'm already at the end of week eight.  Wow.

This week felt like a very slow weight loss week, but it actually wasn't.  Nothing really fancy happened, as I have no other clothes to try and fit into!

I ended week eight loosing 2.2 pounds, for a total loss of 18.2 pounds!  Not bad for two months of work...and oh yeah, it was work!  9.6 lost the first month, 8.6 lost the second month.

Monday I start going back to "real" work again.  This means I'll be eating breakfast about two hours earlier than I usually do, which means I'll be hungry earlier.  I won't have much time for lunch, so I'll be stocking up on Lean Cuisine and Smart Ones meals. 

I've been exercising later in the day this past week to prepare myself for my new work schedule.  Exercise will now be done much later in the day than it has been in the past seven weeks.  I'm hoping that I can keep up my momentum.  Being more active at work, walking around and what not, should help with that.  Let's just say I'm nervous....I'm very nervous!  Week nine will be a week of adjustments.

Here's to another great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...