Friday, July 1, 2011

Week Four

Weight Loss Challenge


This has been a GREAT week so far, and it's only Wednesday morning! 

So, here's a recap:

Saturday & Sunday
I was bummed because week three I put weight on; never fun.

Spent a great afternoon with a friend from high school.  While walking through a mall in Salt Lake (exercise, exercise!), she told me about the website Livestrong.com that I later shared with you.  Click here to read all about it.

Woke up Sunday and I'd lost another 1/2 a pound!

Monday & Tuesday
I started to use the calorie tracking tools on livestrong.com and they work!  Tuesday, another 0.2 pounds gone!

I'm finding that only eating 1600 calories a day (my alotted amount based on age, gender, weight and the fact that I want to loose 1 1/2 pounds each week) isn't too difficult; especially when I exercise and can add calories back!

Gilad is getting MUCH easier to get through.  There's only one part left that I can't quite make it through without dying, otherwise I can do all 45 minutes with no problem.  I've also begun adding some of Jillian Michaels stomach exercises to my morning routine.  Once I'm done with Gilad I work on my abs, "pooch" area, and obliques. 

Wednesday
I almost fell off the scale again this morning......I'm down another 1.2 pounds!  My total weight loss is now 9 pounds, and I've lost 2 pounds since Saturday!!!  I desperately want to make it to 10 pounds by the end of the week.  My goal is 30 pounds lost before school starts (September) and 10 pounds a month would put me there!

I'm hoping that my clothing will start to fit a little better once I pass the 10 pound mark.  I was soooo close to a higher size when I started loosing weight that it's taking quite a while to fit into the next size down!  Adding the stomach workout should help with that too.

I FINALLY made it through the rough part of the Gilad workout, and didn't die!  However, after my workout, I felt sick to my stomach and it has lasted all afternoon.  So needless to say, I'm WAY under my calorie intake for the day; it is only 6pm though!

Thursday
I finished Wednesday still under my calorie count and when I stepped on the scale this morning, another 0.6 pounds gone.  That's 2.6 pounds lost since last Friday! 

Another great exercise day, AND I tried on the pair of capri pants that almost fit...until I sit down and want to die.  Guess what?  THEY FIT...even when I'm sitting!  Granted, after about two hours I wanted out of them and into something more comfortable, BUT THEY FIT!

Friday
Stepped on the scale this morning, no movement either way, so I'll take it.  My total lost for the first month:  9.6 pounds, just shy of my 10 pound goal!

Here's to week five!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...