Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week Ten & Measurement Update

Weight Loss Challenge


After a HORRIBLE week nine, I was really worried about week ten.  Remember that last Saturday I had put on a pound and was very upset.

I stepped on the scale Sunday, expecting to see it go up again, since I didn't exercise on Saturday; I was too depressed.  Instead of going up, I lost 1.2lbs!  Okay, I'll take that.

Monday I once again was hesitant when I stepped on the scale.  But it said I'd lost another 1.6lbs!  That's 2.8lbs in two days!  Was my body just holding onto the weight and playing a sick joke with me; waiting to loose it when I was scared and ready to give up?  I was excited, and exercised my heart out Monday MORNING!  It's official:  I exercise much better in the morning than I do at night.  I am going to have to do something about this once my work schedule starts back up again next week.

Tuesday I was once again apprehensive when I stepped on the scale.  I'm down another 1.8lbs for a total of 4.6lbs lost since Sunday!  I can't believe this, but it's definitely given me back the motivation I was loosing.  Talk about holding onto the weight:  my body has already lost last week, this week, and next week's total, and it's only Tuesday morning!

Wednesday, another 0.8lbs gone....I am on a roll!  5.4lbs for the week.

Thursday, yet another 0.2lbs gone....5.6lbs, 23.6 lost!  AND according to the Body Mass Index (BMI) chart, I'm no longer obese! (just barely, but who cares!) Now I'm just considered "overweight".  (Duh!) Yippie skippie, celebrate, shake your hands in the air, life is swell.

Friday, 0.2lbs lost, making the total for the week 5.8lbs, and a total of 23.8 lost!

I have a theory about the first week of each month.  For some unknown reason my body doesn't loose weight that week.  I call it, THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH CURSE.  It happened in July, and then again during week nine, which was the first week of August.  My body then compensates the rest of the month for the weight it didn't loose during TFWOTMC!  (stupid acronym, but it's easier than typing it again!) I've lost FOUR weeks worth of weight in this week alone! 

Friday I went and bought a pair of capri shorts since my clothes are too big and make me look fatter than I am.  Ooo, I haven't said that in years!  I almost can't say that without laughing!!  I am now two sizes smaller, and counting.

Here's to making it to 25 pounds by Friday!  If I make it there, I will finally include a picture.  At the rate I'm loosing weight, I should be there soon.  I realize that this was probably just a funky week and I won't continue loosing THIS fast, but man, it's been too fun!

I go back for another week of training starting Monday, so let's pray week nine's weight loss was because of TFWOTMC and not because of work!


MEASUREMENT UPDATE

Chest:
0.5 lost, for a total of 3.5 inches

Waist:
1.0 lost, for a total of 3.5 inches

Hips:
1.0 lost, for a total of 4.5 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...