Monday, September 26, 2011

Week Sixteen

Weight Loss Challenge 

Where has the summer gone?  I miss having time to exercise, drink tons of water, cook healthier meals!  Week sixteen found me not loosing any weight, but not gaining any either.

Saturday I decided it was time to get back on the bandwagon.  I finished all the Dove I'd bought (yes, I fell!!), and had my last "fast food" meal for the next few weeks.  I may not be able to exercise right now because, let's face it.....THERE IS NO TIME LEFT IN MY DAY......but that doesn't mean I can't eat correctly.  That's the one thing I can do in my attempt to continue loosing weight.

So, we'll see what happens.  Hopefully my body will continue to loose weight, even if it's slowly.  I'll take any weight loss.  But hey, at least I'm not gaining!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...