Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week Thirteen

Weight Loss Challenge


I decided after spending last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at my new school getting my room ready that week thirteen was probably going to be a bust.  I was right.

This last week has been the most stressful, long, tiring week I've had in years!  Needless to say, I gained weight instead of loosing....at one point I skyrocketed up almost 3.5lbs!  I kept a good attitude though.

Exercise?  Are you serious?  I've been up at 5am, on my feet for 11 hours, jumping up and down attempting to keep third graders happy and awake, and then straight to bed by 9:30pm.  There has been NO "official" exercise, and I worry when that day will come again.  Hopefully once the stress and anxiety of the first few weeks of school level off, I'll find that I'm not so exhausted and will be able to exercise after running from school, driving 25 minutes in EXCITING rush hour traffic to pick up Brandon, go home, make dinner, bathe Brandon, and take care of other house duties.

Wow, life got busy VERY quickly!

The one thing I CAN and WILL start doing again this week is eating healthier.  I have complete control over that, and I'm hoping that since natural exercise will come from walking around all day at work, my weight will be able to continue to fall off.  I've already lost 1lb from the 3.5lb I gained, so that's helping my spirits.

No worries, we'll just move on to week fourteen and pretend like this week didn't even happen!





1 comment:

  1. No worries, Wendy! The weight will keep coming off. I think you did pretty well considering all the stress of your first week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...