Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week Eighteen

Weight Loss Challenge

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  That's about all I have to say for this ridiculous week!

Work was a NIGHTMARE all week long, and I ate SO MUCH fast food that I was stunned to see I'd only gained one pound!  I was certain I was at least five pounds heavier.

I'm TRULY, TRULY hoping that this is the week that life will slow down, if only just a bit.  One thing is for sure:  NO MORE FAST FOOD.  Believe it or not, I'm actually getting tired of it!

I'm going to find a way to exercise this week.  I'm hoping after dinner, and after Brandon is ready for bed....around 6:30/7pmish I will be able to put in 35 minutes of exercise, at least three times this week.  Then I will be pushing myself to also exercise the full hour on Saturday.  This is simply getting ridiculous.  I'm maintaining well, but I don't want to simply maintain, I want to keep DROPPING POUNDS!

Wish me luck, and free time!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And may lots of free time come your way! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...