Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week Seventeen

Weight Loss Challenge


This sums up week seventeen, and how I'm feeling perfectly.  This week, no, the entire month of September, has been HORRIBLE!  And I'm trying to not get upset and throw in the towel.

From my weight today, I've only lost one pound the entire month.  Yes, that means I've put weight back on:  about 3.5lbs.

I'm frustrated because since work started, I can't find any time in the day to exercise.  That's what is killing me and making it so I can't continue to loose weight.  I'm not eating as healthy, even though this week I stuck to the Smart Ones breakfasts and lunches, measured out my dinners, and drank as much water as I possibly could.  Unfortunately, stress and being overwhelmed is getting to me, making it easier to make poor choices on days when the last thing I want to do is come home from work to a dirty kitchen and cook something. 

This is a pretty good description of me right now



And this is what I wanted to do this morning!

I continue to hope, although that hope is dwindling away quickly, that work will slow down, I can breathe, and figure out a way to get back on top of this before I find myself right back where I started.  And that, my friends, scares me TO DEATH!


1 comment:

  1. You can do it, Wendy! Keep trying to do better each day, and take it a day at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...