Sunday, December 4, 2011

Star Wars Saturday.....on Sunday




Wow, I haven't done this in so long, I've almost forgotton how blogging works!

This morning, on Facebook, my cousin's son, (my first cousin?) posted this to his account.  We ALL know what a huge fan I am of Star Wars, so how could I resist?  I HAD to post this!




Okay, why do I think this is blog worthy?  First of all, hearing just the cello play The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme), The Star Wars Main Title, and Duel of The Fates was a wonderful twist to the usual versions.  There were some nice added rhythms that made it fun to listen to.

But let's face it:  what a unique idea!  And for once, the Darth Vader costume looked real.  Most of the time on a YouTube video the costume looks like someone made it; this one, not so much. 

For me, the video just didn't look stupid.  Parodies often are.  I thought everything that was done added to the cleverness.  And what a fun way to promote learning how to play a musical instrument!  But that is just my opinion, and I am, after all, obssessed with Star Wars!

What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...