Friday, February 28, 2014

30 Days of TV: Day 15


My Favorite Female Character


I have a thing for spies.  My favorite female character is much like my favorite male character.  Working as a spy for the CIA, and as a double agent for the people she thought was the CIA, my favorite female character is....




Sydney Bristow, from Alias is a chameleon.  A different look each episode, and sometimes different looks throughout each episode, she fights the bad guys with style.  Sydney is strong, confident, and knows how to kick butt!  Throughout the show she is thrown A LOT of crazy things to deal with, and manages to stay grounded.  Let's face it, I often wish that I looked like her, and that I could fight like she can!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...