Friday, February 21, 2014

30 Days of TV: Day 8


A Show Everyone Should Watch


"My name is Mike Rowe, and this is my job.  I explore the country looking for people who aren't afraid to get dirty; hard-working men and women who earn an honest living doing the kinds of jobs that make civilized life possible for the rest of us.  Now, get ready to get dirty".

That is how each episode of the show that I think everyone should watch begins.  That show is:




I think that everyone should watch this show because not only is Mike Rowe HILARIOUS, but it takes people inside the world of the jobs THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD NEVER WANT TO DO, (myself included) but need to happen every day so that our lives are a little easier.  I appreciate all the workers on this show because in this day and age, many people believe they are entitled to a certain kind of job, lifestyle, etc.  The men and women on this show take on those disgusting jobs with pride, and show us that they actually enjoy them.  It's an important lesson that I think everyone should learn.  If you're willing to work, even if it's the really dirty jobs, there is work available.

Below are a few clips from this show.  The show is currently on Netflix, and is disgusting fun!


Sewer Inspector




Diaper Cleaner




San Francisco Dump




Guts Galore




Cleaning a Toilet











1 comment:

  1. We LOVE Dirty Jobs! Not to mention that Mike Rowe is an Eagle Scout and will send a personalized letter of congratulations to any scout who is getting their Eagle....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...