Tuesday, March 4, 2014

30 Days of TV: Day 19


A Show That Will ALWAYS Make You Laugh




Whose Line Is It Anyway? has always been one of my favorite shows.  Never short of laughs, the cast worked flawlessly together to make the audience enjoy themselves.  Unfortunately, this show isn't available on DVD, so when I need my fix, I go to YouTube.

Here are some of my favorites.  I hope you laugh!

If you've ever watched this show, you know that Colin is often made fun of for being bald.  He also isn't the most physically active member of the cast.  That's what makes this clip so fun.





Oh Drew, read the cards BEFORE you call on the member of the audience!  Watching Wayne try to get through this is hilarious!





When they mess up and it makes it to air, magic is born.





This game is harder than it looks.  And when Drew messes up, he messes up big!





Ryan's character in this skit is perfect; and watching what happens to him is priceless!





The cast members have problems, but sometimes even the musicians make for great television!





The first verse of this hoedown is all I needed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...