Tuesday, March 11, 2014

30 Days of TV: Day 26


Best Season Finale

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!  If you haven't watched Sherlock, and you don't want to know what happens, skip this post!




The season 2 finale of Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall has got to be the greatest finale I've ever seen....of ANY TV SHOW I'VE EVER WATCHED!  Moriarty returns set on destroying Sherlock, and he succeeds, making everyone question whether or not Sherlock is a good guy or bad guy.  It's the very end, though, that makes this episode amazing.  Watch below to see why.






HOLY COW!  As I watched this episode the first time, I almost had a heart attack.  Every time I watch it, I catch something new.  It is simply IN.CRED.IBLE!  And the part that sucked for early fans of the show is that they had to wait 2 LONG YEARS before finding out what happened!




If you're dying to know what happens in season 3 of Sherlock, you can have the first episode totally spoiled here.  So, if you haven't seen it, and don't want it ruined, don't continue watching.  Sorry that it's in so many pieces, but I could only find it on YouTube in 30 second chunks.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...