Wednesday, March 12, 2014

30 Days of TV: Day 27


Best TV Pilot




I know I've mentioned Alias QUITE a bit during this 30 day journey, but the pilot of this show is simply incredible to watch.  So much happens in the first 20 minutes that you can hardly wait to find out what will happen next.  This is the only other show that I have all 5 seasons of on DVD; Burn Notice is of course the other show.

Jennifer Garner, as Sydney Bristow, displays so many emotions in this pilot.  The character development of the main characters leaves you wanting more, and this pilot shot Alias into one of the most popular shows of the early 21st century.

If you've never seen it, I've found the pilot on YouTube.  I've posted it below.  You can also catch Alias on Netflix.  Grab some popcorn, but beware; you might choke on it due to some of the events that happen in this episode!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...