Sunday, March 16, 2014

30 Days of TV Recap


I just finished my latest blog challenge:  30 Days of TV.  I had so much fun doing this, and sharing my favorite shows with you.  In case you missed any of it, here it is one more time!

I'm trying to decide which challenge to do next.  If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.






Day 2:  A Show That Should Have Never Been Cancelled




Day 3:  My Favorite New Show




Day 4:  My Favorite Show Ever




Day 5:  A TV Show I Hate




Day 6:  My Favorite Episode of My Favorite TV Show





Day 7:  Least Favorite Episode of My Favorite Show




Day 8:  A TV Show Everyone Should Watch




Day 9:  A TV Show I Used to Watch, but Don't Anymore....and Why




Day 10:  A Show You Didn't Think You Would Like, but Ended Up Loving




Day 11:  A TV Show That Disappointed Me




Day 12:  An Episode You've Watched More Than 5 Times




Day 13:  My Favorite Childhood Show




Day 14:  My Favorite Male Character




Day 15:  My Favorite Female Character




Day 16:  My Guilty Pleasure Show




Day 17: Favorite TV Bloopers!




Day 18: Favorite Title Sequence




Day 19: A Show That Will ALWAYS Make You Laugh




Day 20:  Favorite TV Kiss








Day 22:  Favorite Series Finale




Day 23:  The Most Annoying TV Character




Day 24:  Best TV Quotes




Day 25:  Best TV Villains








Day 27:  Best TV Pilot




Day 28:  First TV Show Obsession




Day 29:  Current TV Show Obsession




Day 30:  Saddest Character Death



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...