Thursday, April 3, 2014

30 Days of Music: Day 11

Disney Songs




I'm a big fan of Disney songs, the big numbers that celebrities usually sing for the movie.  A lot of the Disney songs stand alone on their own, outside of the movie.  Those are the songs that I am going to be focusing on today.  I've picked YouTube videos that don't show clips of the movie, but rather just the words.  Then you, the listener can simply focus on the strength of the song, and the artist who is singing.


First up, my favorite song from the movie Mulan.  Donny Osmond is one of my favorite singers.  He provided the voice behind the song "I'll Make A Man Out of You".  I love the power in his voice.  Heck, I just love his voice, period!!





Next up, "Go The Distance" from the movie Hercules.  Michael Bolton is a powerhouse.  His voice is strong, and timeless.





Phil Collins wrote the songs for the movie Tarzan.  "You'll Be In My Heart" is my favorite from this movie.





Disney began a "comeback" of sorts with the release of Beauty and The Beast.  The theme song from this movie, by Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson is wonderful.





I LOVE THIS MOVIE!  It is one, if not, my favorite Disney movie.  I still cry every time Mufasa dies, and I get a kick out of the fact that Mufasa has the same voice as Darth Vader.....courtesy of James Earl Jones.  The music that Elton John wrote for this movie is fabulous.  There are many songs that I like from this movie, but I've chosen the song "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" to share with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...