Sunday, April 6, 2014

30 Days of Music: Day 14

A Song That Makes Me Cry




There aren't any songs that actually make me cry.  There are, however, many songs that give me goosebumps.  "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion is one of those songs.  Besides just being an amazing song, I enjoy it so much because every time Celine Dion sings it, she puts her heart and soul into it like it will be the last song she ever sings.




Simply stunning.  The goosebumps are forming.




"Imagine" by John Lennon is another song that gives me goosebumps.  It's an amazing song, talking all about people living life in peace, and the world being as one.  It makes me sad because of what happened to John Lennon.  Here he is, wishing for peace in the world, and a crazy man guns him down in the street.  It brings a whole new meaning to this song.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...