Saturday, June 14, 2014

30 Days of Star Wars: Day 14

Favorite Moment From Revenge Of The Sith

By NO MEANS a movie without flaws, it's the only prequel I can handle watching.  There are two moments that stick out to me.  The first is when Anakin is deciding whether to help Mace Windu take down Emperor Palpatine, or help the Emperor so that he can save Padme.  They cut to both Padme and Anakin, and the emotion on their faces is more than we've seen in the past 3 movies combined!  Not a word is said, yet you can see in that moment that Anakin truly is conflicted, and doesn't know what to do.


My second favorite moment is the fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin on Mustafar.  The prequels were leading up to this moment, and 3 minutes into the following clip is my favorite.  I also really enjoy the very end of the battle when Obi-Wan is pouring his heart out to Anakin.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...