Tuesday, June 17, 2014

30 Days of Star Wars: Day 17

Star Wars Fashion Show

It can be difficult to find clothes with Star Wars designs on them, unless you're a baby or a young boy. I'm neither, so this has always been a challenge for me.  I live vicariously through Brandon, buying him a Star Wars shirt or set of pajamas when they're needed.  I just wish there were more choices for older, obsessed women!  I went surfing on the internet and found some articles of clothing that I would absolutely buy, if I had the money. 

I've found clothing for any occasion.  So, welcome to our first Star Wars fashion show!

First down the runway, a selection of  shirts you can wear any day of the week. 




The idea of the  Star Wars characters forming a rock band is just the coolest idea!



Cocktail dresses are up next!



I love the vintage fabric on this dress




I'm a big fan of the color blue, and the Millennium Falcon, so this one also caught my eye



This dress almost reminds me of a beehive, but I like it!


This dress will make you look like Chewbacca, without the hassle of shedding hair!


Are you going somewhere that requires an evening gown?  No problem, we've got a wonderful selection for you!


My favorite is the dress with Luke Skywalker, but let's face it:  I'd buy every one of them!


Need shoes for your evening look?  Here are few that will help you stand out in the crowd.





You have NO IDEA how much I want these shoes!  Before I die, I WILL HAVE THEM!


In the mood for something a little more casual?  Take a look at our exclusive line of Star Wars skirts!






I have an apron in this exact pattern, made by a friend and co-worker!


And finally, no look can be complete without the proper handbag.




These two handbags are wonderful to use either day or night
This clutch can be used when you're spending an evening out


I hope you have enjoyed the show!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...