Friday, June 27, 2014

30 Days of Star Wars: Day 27

A YouTube Face Off!


Throughout my years blogging, I have spent many hours on YouTube looking for videos for my posts. I always find it entertaining to find the same song used for multiple videos.  So, today we're going to look at a few Star Wars related videos that use the same song.

First up:  Eye of The Tiger, made popular by the Rocky movies.  This song lends itself naturally to the lightsaber fight sequences found throughout the franchise.  The first video focuses on the battles from all 6 movies.





The second video, using the same song, focuses on Luke Skywalker and his development throughout the original trilogy.



Which version do you prefer?

Next song:  Hero by Nickelback.  I'd never heard this song before I found these videos.  It's a great song with lyrics that fit Star Wars very well. This first video is all about Anakin and Luke.




The next video is about the prequels.  I can almost handle the video because the song is so good!




This last video is all about Obi-Wan Kenobi.  You might recognize this video since I used it on day 11 of this challenge.



Which video do you prefer?

Eye of The Tiger:  I liked them both, but the first video that focused on the fights wins for me. Coordinating the lightsabers to the beat of the music is great.

Hero:  No question here.  The video about Obi-Wan Kenobi is the clear favorite for me.  Clearly one of my favorite YouTube videos ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...