Sunday, June 29, 2014

30 Days of Star Wars: Day 29

Something You Wish Was Different In The Series

If I could have 2 wishes, they would be that:

1.  George Lucas NEVER went back through and made changes to the original movies.  They were cinematic gold just the way they were.  There were a few changes for the better, like cleaning up the color, but overall the changes took away from the joy of the originals.


and

2.  George Lucas NEVER made the prequels.  By now you know exactly how I feel about these movies.  They are horrible, plain and simple.



78 Reasons To Hate Episode 1 is the best place I can take you to show you all the things I wish were different.  Not only does this website go through the prequels, but it also goes over the original trilogy as well.  I don't think there is one thing that I disagree with on these multiple lists.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...