Monday, June 30, 2014

30 Days of Star Wars: Day 30

Why I Love Star Wars




I don't know why I love these movies so much, I just do.  In the early 90s the Expanded Universe books began being published providing new stories about what happened to these famous characters after Return of the Jedi was over.  I became completely hooked on them and they're probably a reason why my obsession grew.     

But I love these movies because of the story.  Good vs. Evil, love, friendship, etc.  I see parallels between Star Wars and being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  The concept of the "Force" reminds me a lot of the Holy Ghost, and let's face it:  Darth Vader and the Emperor are like Satan's right hand man and Satan himself!

The music, the humor, the REAL romance, the story....I just love it all.

Below are two fantastic YouTube videos looking back at both the prequels and the original trilogy.  I hope you enjoy them.







I have had such a fun time sharing my thoughts about these movies with you!  I leave you with this final image and then I will be off to watch the original trilogy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...