Friday, June 6, 2014

30 Days of Star Wars: Day 6

Favorite Moment From A New Hope


Growing up, A New Hope was never one of my favorites from the original Star Wars franchise.  It was a necessary film, as it introduced us to all the characters and their backgrounds.  However, there are a few parts that take my breath away every time I watch it.



The first time I saw this opening, I couldn't believe what I was watching. The Star Destroyer coming into the frame is incredible!  And then towards the end of the clip when Darth Vader makes his first appearance...fabulous!

My absolute favorite moment from this movie is the throne room scene. The music alone makes it worth watching over and over again.  I have this music as a ringtone option on my phone. Besides the music being so incredible, our heroes are all dressed up, looking mighty handsome.  What's not to love about that?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...