Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Look Back At Our Life...Happy Anniversary!!














Today is our 9th wedding anniversary.  In the 9 years we've been together, we, like many people, have had our ups and downs, and trials that we've had to go through.  These trials have made us stronger, and we've grown closer together because of them.

We have a different story, one that inspires people (or so I've been told).  We got married, divorced, and then re-married each other.  Below is our wonderful story.

These are some of the trials during the first few years of our marriage:

Our First Marriage

Finding Our Way Back Home

My Sweet Miracle Baby Boy


Our family picture, June 2013


These are some of our more recent trials.

A Trial Of Your Faith

Miscarriage Taboo

VNS Surgery

Emotions I Didn't Expect

Something Just Isn't Right


Through it all, we've turned to each other and our love has grown.  I made the following video about 3 years ago.  It was my first attempt at a YouTube video.  I'm not very technically savy, but I'm really proud of this!!






1 comment:

  1. Good job with the video!! I don't think I could do it... Maybe I'll try, we will have 13 years in August!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...