Thursday, July 17, 2014

30 Days of July, 2014: Day 17

Childhood Celebrity Crush

I don't think I can really categorize this as "childhood" crushes because I still adore many of these men today! Anyway, here is the list of those I can remember adoring during my childhood.


Harrison Ford

Yummy then, and having just turned 72 on Sunday, is yummy still! From Han Solo to Indiana Jones and the President in "Air Force One", I can never get enough of this actor!


New Kids On The Block

These 5 guys were without a doubt, my first childhood crush. I loved everything about them: their looks, music, everything! My bedroom was plastered with posters of them, and I could have told you all about them! My love for them isn't as strong today as it once was, but I continue to enjoy the new music they release.


Brad Pitt

I was a fan of Brad until the breakup of his marriage to Jennifer Aniston. If he hadn't had an affair, I might still be a fan. To this day I can't watch the episode of "Friends" that he's on...even though it's always been one of my favorites!


Leonardo DiCaprio

After "Romeo & Juliet" and "Titanic", what girl didn't love Leo? He's an actor who is just now showing slight signs of aging. I haven't been interested in seeing his films as of late, but I'll always have the memories of Jack!



George Clooney

"Batman & Robin" was not his finest hour, but I loved watching Clooney on the TV show "E.R.", and in later movies like "Ocean's 11". He seems to be getting more involved in politics lately, and I hear he's thinking of running for Governor of California. They'll probably elect him, considering they elected Arnold twice!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...