Tuesday, July 8, 2014

30 Days of July, 2014: Day 8

What Do You Want Your Life To Look Like In 5 Years?

In 5 years from now, there are many things that I would like to have in my life. 




I would love to have paid off a great portion of my student loan debt. I'm grateful to have been given this money so that I could attend college and earn my degree, but man, it's a pain to try to pay back!!


When I had my VNS surgery back in November, 2013, I ended up with a bill of about $3,600.  Since the entire surgery cost around $80,000, I'm not complaining about the amount, I just want it paid off too!!



I hope to still be working as a 5th grade teacher at Excelsior Academy. This is a fabulous charter school and I'm proud to be associated with this school.


I hope to be looking more like the picture above, than the picture below. I continue to work hard every day to get back into that shape since gaining weight after my miscarriage and surgery in October/November, 2013. In five years from now, I'd love to have to NOT worry about my weight....but I know this is something I will struggle with the rest of my life...fun for me.




In five years, this guy will be heading into 7th grade!!  I want nothing more than for him to be happy and healthy, and still excelling in school.




Most of all, in five years from now, I want to be a home owner. I would love to have the home of my dreams, and to be able to afford it without any worries. I'd give up my desire for a new car, since mine is currently 10 years old, but paid off, to be able to be a home owner!

What do you hope your life looks like in 5 years from now?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...