Wednesday, July 9, 2014

30 Days of July, 2014: Day 9

What Is Your Food Philosophy?

This changes depending on what is happening in my life.  If I'm trying to loose weight and exercise, and follow all the rules that thin, fit people do, this would be my philosophy:



If I am in a "screw it" mood, or I just need a break from it all, you're more likely to see me eating this:



Why can't junk food be the healthier choice? It's not fair! It's completely backwards. The food you WANT to eat, the food that comforts you, makes you happy, and feel good should be the food that helps you loose weight!!!


During the school year, (and pretty much every other time of the year!) if it doesn't come out of a box, or can't be made in 30 minutes or less, it doesn't get made in this house.  We eat a lot of spaghetti and hamburger helper here.  I've never been interested in cooking; I don't have the patience for it.  I love watching shows on The Food Network, I just don't attempt anything they teach! I also don't bake, which is a good thing because I'd probably just bake cookies and brownies all the time and have even more trouble with my weight since the food pyramid is backwards!

Right now I'm working on loosing weight, so my philosophy is more geared towards healthy eating.  Don't get me wrong though.  I have an occasional treat because if you keep yourself from junk food altogether, you will fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...