Saturday, May 21, 2011

Star Wars Saturday


I've always been a fan of vanity plates, even though I've never had one.  There should be no question in anybody's mind that when the day comes that I do get a vanity plate, it will have something to do with Star Wars.  I currently have a license plate frame that says,

Star Wars
May The Force Be With You

Yesterday while I was driving home from work, I saw the most brilliant vanity plate:  OB1KNOB 

That says, "Obi-Wan Kenobi" for anyone who doesn't speak Star Wars!  I saw this and was so bummed that I didn't think of it first!  It also got me to thinking:  what would my vanity plate say?  I have to register my car in July, and finally get Utah plates, what better time to get one than then?

So, off I went to the internet to look for examples.  And oh boy, did I find them!  Here are some of the Star Wars vanity plates I found from the website Coolpl8z.com


"May Da Force Be With You"






"Jedi Knight"


"Master Yoda"



"Nerf Herder"

Princess Leia calls Han Solo a "stuck up, half wit, scruffy looking nerfherder"

Of those choices, I really like "Jedi Mom".  My love of Star Wars isn't going to change, I'm a mom, and Brandon loves Star Wars too!

Which of these do you like?  Have any other suggestions for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...