Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge - Preparing My Plan

Weight Loss Challenge


Yesterday, as I pulled my two pair of capri pants out of storage and put them on, I was reminded why I am about to make these changes in my life:  I COULD BARELY FIT THEM!  Where some people would just go and buy new clothes, I don't have the finances for that, and buying new clothes isn't fun for me since nothing ever fits!

So, I sat down today and finally typed up my weight loss challenge plan.  This is going to be posted on my refridgerator, so I see it everytime I go into the kitchen.  The hope is that seeing it will keep me from making bad food choices.

Since I'm once again new to this, my list of food ideas is short.  If any of you have ideas, I would love to hear them.  This is not going to be easy, but I am going to be successful at this!!  I apologize for it being difficult to read; I couldn't get it to enlarge any further!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good plan! Jake and I like to follow the ABS diet. You can probably check the books out from the library and photocopy the pages you like. The author very clearly explains what we should be eating and it's changed the way we eat. Everything he said just made sense. We drink of lot of homemade smoothies and our go-to snack is string cheese and raisins. I also like a lot of recipes from the Biggest Loser book. Good luck! I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...