Thursday, May 5, 2011

Who Sings It Better?

Photobucket


Another song that has been done many times (because it's such a wonderful song!), is You Raise Me Up.  I have two versions today.

First up, a group called Westlife.  They showed up here a few weeks ago singing a song with Mariah Carey. 


video

Do you think the lead singer sounds a lot like Josh Groban, or is it just me?

Speaking of Josh Groban, his version is next.

video


The two songs are so ridiculously similar, which is boring.  And like I said earlier, Westlife sounds so much like Josh Groban, it's crazy. 

So, which do I prefer?  Josh Groban edges out Westlife.  There's something magical about Josh's voice.  He wins for me.

Who sings it better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...