Saturday, January 15, 2011

Star Wars Saturday




So, how does everyone like my new blog button, well buttons?!?  I spent quite a while on them last night, but I finally figured it all out!

Today, I want to share with you an awesome picture I found while making this button.  (Of course it's Star Wars related!) 

I'm not a big fan of shoes.  If they are comfortable and fit well, that's good for me.  I don't drool over shoes, like a lot of women do.  And I'm no Carrie Bradshaw; I don't have enough shoes to fill an entire closet.

However, when I saw this picture, I never wanted a pair of shoes more in my life!!!




Holy cow, these shoes are SOOOO AWESOME!  I am jealous of the person who owns them.  Some people would pay $700 - $900 for a pair of Manolo Blahniks; not me.  However, taunt me with these shoes, and maybe I would do it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...