Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I love doing blog meme's.  For bloggers, memes have become synonymous with internet quizzes, surveys, and novelties that people link to and pass around on their blogs, forums and via email.  My 30 days of me is a meme.  

This weekend I found a website that is full of blog meme's to help keep a blog fun.  10 on Tuesday will be one of the new things you'll see me do.

So, without further ado, here is my first 10 on Tuesday. 




10 Songs You're Embarrassed to Like:

This isn't an easy question for me because I'm usually really open and proud of the music I love, even if it is not the most popular music on the planet!
  1. "My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion
  2. "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" - Aerosmith
  3. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA
  4. "Oops!  I Did It Again" - Britney Spears
  5. "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" - Poison
  6. "November Rain" - Guns N Roses
  7. "Cherry Pie" - Warrant
  8. "I Would Do Anything For Love" - Meatloaf
  9. "Invisible" - Clay Aiken
  10. "I Want It That Way" - Backstreet Boys
Now, these aren't in the actual 1 - 10 order of embarrassment, and they're the first songs I could think of.  Like I said, I have no problem saying that I LOVE BARRY MANILOW and sing him constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...