Saturday, April 2, 2011

Star Wars Saturday


With Brandon's birthday last Sunday, I've been thinking recently about cakes.  Then it dawned on me:  why not see if there are Star Wars cakes?  I am in no way, shape, or form, a cook; but I was thinking that there might be some cool pictures to share with you for Star Wars Saturday!

So, today I give you Star Wars cakes:  the good, the bad, and the what in the world were they thinking?!?

The "good"


I can't even tell this is a cake....kudos to the baker!


One of the better Yoda cakes I've seen

This Millenium Falcon cake also looks like a model, not a cake...way to go baker!


The face of General Grievous is wonderful...it goes downhill from there

Faking it with action figures and edible "iron on" pieces will be Brandon's cake next year!


The "bad"



These were great until the baker cut their heads off!!!

and the "what were they thinking?!?"

This is suppose to be Emperor Palpatine.  I only know this because I'm a Star Wars freak!!

Excuse me, is this Yoda, or an overweight relative of his?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...